London 3 Day course, 3rd – 5th August 2013
Small Class Sizes and an Innovative Hands on Personal Stylist Certification Training Program Will Ensure Your Success.
Do you have a passion for style and fashion and love the thought of helping people look their absolute best?
Are you looking for a career that you can work the hours you want and when you want?
Have you wanted to be a stylist but just don’t know where to start?
If so then this fashion stylist course is for you!
This Fashion Stylist course will fast track your success by:
- Giving you vital hands on tuition.
- Step by step process for consultations.
- Hands on practise.
- Refined styling process honed from over 6,000
- consultations by Australia’s leading stylist.
- Giving the tuition, advice and confidence that you
- need to get your first paying client.
Awareness Is Growing On How Beneficial It Is To Have A Personal Stylist.
It is fast becoming a common service everyday women are turning towards. This is a great trend for personal stylists, however, this trend is attracting more stylists into the market so having a solid education will become more and more important. Learning from someone that doesn’t just know the theory but has proven to be highly successful in the real world of personal stying is critical to your success.
Learn How To Become A Stylist With An Industry Leader
Cindy Newstead is one of the most successful and prolific personal stylist having carried out over 6,000 personal consultations and also known as one of the early pioneers to bring personal fashion styling services to the everyday person.
Cindy has been a head stylist at L’Oreal fashion week, is the creator and presenter of Style Review runway, a keynote speaker, styles celebrities, numerous media appearances and trained and mentored many successful stylists. With the knowledge she has gained from all this experience, she has developed a hands on certification fashion stylist course that is second to none and will help you with your goal of being a successful stylist in an industry that has many challenges.
Being a stylist can open the door to many opportunities that range from glamorous TV, magazine editorial and runway styling to corporate and the highly rewarding makeovers of the everyday person seeking a new look.
Cindy Walk The Talk
You will receive tuition from someone who owns and runs a leading personal stylist consultancy that has a team of successful stylists.
Cindy is at the top of her game, she actively runs her very successful personal style consultancy, Style with Cindy, and still carries out private consults with 10 to 12 people a week on body shape, colour, wardrobe makeovers, personal shopping. She also conducts personal and corporate workshops, speaks at large events and arranges, styles, conducts, and presents runway shows. Getting access to this knowledge from someone that successfully implements what she teaches everyday is invaluable.
Proven Training Method
Over 7 years ago Cindy started training stylists to work in her business, honing her training method, it soon became evident that her styling system was extremely successful from the team of highly skilled stylists now working with her in her business, Style with Cindy.
What is a personal stylist?
There are many types of stylists that service an array of styling requirements from photo styling to food stying, office styling to makeup and hair styling, catwalk, TV and the list goes on. The term personal stylist, fashion stylist and image consultants have almost become interchangeable, however, there are differences.
Technically a fashion stylist is hired by labels for photo shoots and runways, their focus is to make the clothes look great with little attention to the person. A personal stylist is similar but the focus is on the person and making them look and feel amazing. Image consultants can also offer service with communication, personal and business etiquette and body language.
With such a wide range of skills most stylists specialise in a particular area.
A personal stylist requires skills to work with people on a number of levels. They need to be able to show their clients how to best dress for their body shape, personality, age and lifestyle. They need to have an understand of fashion trends, style, cuts and fabrics and develop an effective processes for wardrobe makeovers and personal shopping that will achieve the goals of their client in the most time effective way .
This is what this course is all about. Through a program of both theory and hands on practise you will learn the methods that Cindy has developed over 6,000 consultations and has given her the successful business she has today.
Cutting Edge Personal Stylist Certification Training Program
Directed by Cindy Newstead
Cindy has designed her fashion stylist courses with one thing in mind, to help participants to be highly successful stylists so they can help the many people that would benefit from this wonderful service. This is far from a correspondence course that is filled with pages of theory. For a job that is so highly visual and the need to be delicate in the way you work with your client, you just cannot succeed without hands on training and experience. The combination of theory and hands-on experience that this course offers will guarantee your success as a stylist.
What you will learn:
- The two most effective ways to determine your clients body shape.
- Learn the intricacies of body features and body proportions and how they affect the rules on horizontal and vertical body shapes. (you won’t learn this in any book).
- Cindy’s simple and easy to implement process for creating a look for a client that represents them as a person.
- Learn not only professional industry secrets on dressing all body shapes and sizes but ones that Cindy has evolved over years of dressing many varied body shapes.
- Learn the simple rule that helps you to recognise the colours that suit your client.
- Age appropriate dressing is not an exact science, Cindy will step you through this mind field to give you the tools to tackle this with any client.
- Learn the tips to keep up to date with trends.
- Understand fabric textures and how to choose the right fabric for your client.
- Learn how accessories can be used for more than just finishing a look.
- Cindy’s ‘how to’ on layering.
- Cindy’s step by step process on how to carry out a Wardrobe Consultation.
- Cindy’s step by step process on the most efficient way to shop with your client.
- Cindy will help you understand the important relationship between image and self esteem. (you will be faced with this on a daily basis).
- The client and stylist relationship, learn the simple tricks that will have your clients eating out of your hands.
- Communicating with your client, get this wrong and your consultation will fail before you even start dressing your client.
- How to start your business from scratch.
- The importance of building relationships with retailers.
Having the skills is just one part of being a success as a stylist but knowing how to market and sell your services is a whole other game and one that many talented stylists fail at.
We don’t just give you the skills and knowledge on how to become a stylist; we give you tips and a proven process to setup and market your business. You will have access to our support stylist network group after the course so you can bounce ideas and network with other stylists.
- 65% of the course is hands-on experience under Cindy’s guidance with some activities in retail stores.
- Small groups so you get maximum attention.
- After course support to help get you started.
- Training manual.
- Certificate of completion.
- 12 months free access to our Stylist support forum where you can discuss ideas, ask questions and network with other stylists.
12 months Free access to Cindy’s monthly 1 hour stylist group webinar. During this hour Cindy presents a topic that will help you with your stylist career, there is time for questions and networking. You won’t feel alone in this group, it will continually inspire you and benefit your business.
3 Day Certification Course
Up Coming Course Dates:
14th to 16th Sept 2013
5th to 7th April 2014
Attendees receive 12 month free bronze stylist membership (access to the stylist only forum and monthly 1 hour group conference call with Cindy)
For more details and how to apply for this hands on fashion stylist course please enquire below.
Leave A Comment